09:00 to 18:00 hours from Monday to Sunday : +34 681 645 092 firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency telephone number from Monday to Sunday from 18:00 to 22:00 : +34 681 645 092
Please select the inputs you need, for adults and children.
|Promotional Price Online Booking||Groups 1 to 6 people: 150€|
|Meeting Point||The reception of clients takes place in our facilities:ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT located in Paseo de la Sabica 1, next to the Alhambra’s tickets office building, taxi stands and bus stops.|
|Before the Tour||It is very important to arrive at least 15 minutes before our meeting point. Once there, we will assign you a guide and provide you with the audio system.|
|Tour’s duration||2:30h - 3h|
|Tour Route||Nasrid Palaces, The Alcazaba, Medina, Palace of Charles V, The Partal Gardens and The Generalife|
|Language||English and/or Spanish|
- Tour with an official guide just for you. A professional guide who will provide you with rigorous information in a pleasant and educational way.
- Complete visit of the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Charles V Palace, The Partal Gardens and Generalife.
- Approximate duration of the visit: Between 2h30 and 3 hours
- Languages: Spanish and/or English. Consult other languages.
- Personalized assistance at our meeting point, ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT, next to the Alhambra tickets office, taxi stands and bus stops.
A clearly signposted meeting point, easy to find and next to the Alhambra ticket office, where you will be attended by our professionals in a personalized way.
- Once the booking has been made, we will meet you at our facilities, remember, Alhambra Meeting Point, where we will validate your voucher. The reception will be 15/20 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The starting time indicated on the voucher is approximate. The beginning of the tour will depend on your schedule to access the Nasrid Palaces. We will contact you to confirm the definite time of the tour.
- The voucher can be presented either printed or on your phone.
IMPORTANT: We are very punctual because the timetable at the Alhambra is strict. All tours start at the scheduled time. If a client does not show up at the meeting point or arrives late, he/she will lose the right to the tour and in no case will a refund be made.
- You can join a Day Tour with the following tickets:
- You can join a Night Tour with the following tickets:
- Regulations of the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife: As you will see when you buy your ticket, the Council of the Alhambra requests that visitors identify themselves with their name, surname and ID card/passport This means that the tickets to the monument are personal and non-transferable. This information must be provided correctly, being the visitor directly responsible in case of an error. Mandatory: Visitors must keep all along the tour the original accrediting documentation (ID card, passport, driving license). Duplicates are not accepted. The information on the ticket must coincide with the visitor's documentation, in case of error, the Alhambra may prevent access to the site or suspend the visit during the tour.
The organizing company will not be responsible for any incidents that may arise from tickets that are not correctly nominated or contain an error.
– The ticket must be kept throughout the tour and until the end of the visit., in case of loss or damage, the tour cannot be continued. The tickets must be printed on paper, the monument does not allow you to carry a PDF on your phone. If you do not bring them printed, you can print them at the Alhambra ticket office before joining the tour, you only need your booking number. To carry out this procedure it is necessary to arrive at the monument with enough time, remember that the visit has a strict timetable of departure.
- Minor's tickets: Children under 3 years old must carry mandatory their ticket regardless of whether their free admission. This ticket is available at the Alhambra tickets office.
- Over 65s, students, disabled people: All visitors who have tickets with some kind of discount must pick them up at the monument's tickets office, providing the documentation that accredits the discount on the ticket price.
EXPLANATORY NOTE: THIS TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE ALHAMBRA. To join a group you should have previously bought the tickets to visit the Alhambra
IMPORTANT: Do not forget to print your ticket and bring your original identity document.
ATTENTION: Babies from 0-2 years old, although they do not pay, count in the capacity. Please let us know if you are coming with a baby to book a place.
If you have any doubts, you can contact us in the following ways
If you are a family or a small group of friends, always up to 6 people, this private tour of the Alhambra with Official Guide is of your interest, it will allow you to enjoy the Nasrid monument in a group just for you.
This private tour in the Alhambra will make it something much more personalized, we adapt to all your needs to make the experience something memorable that you will remember forever.
Do not doubt it, all the people who do a private tour in the Alhambra are delighted and it is that we are going to make a tour of all the places such as the Nasrid Palaces.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookiesACEPTAR