09:00 to 18:00 hours from Monday to Sunday : +34 681 645 092 email@example.com
Emergency telephone number from Monday to Sunday from 18:00 to 22:00 : +34 681 645 092
Please select the inputs you need, for adults and children.
Please check the departure time of your tour here before booking
Note: If you do not find an available tour for your schedule of Nasrid Palaces, you can contact with us
|Promotion Price in Online Booking||Adults (+12 years old): 15€
Children (3 -11 years old): 10,50€
Babies (0-2 years old): 0€
|Meeting Point||The client’s reception takes place in our establishment: ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT located in Paseo de la Sabica 1, next to the Alhambra’s ticket office building and next to the bus stop and the taxi stop.|
|Before the Tour||It is very important to arrive 15 minutes beforehand at our meeting point. Once there, we will indicate your group, give you the audio system and your traveler kit.|
|Tour’s duration||2:30h - 3h.|
|Tour Route||Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Medina, Charles V Palace, The Partal Gardens and Generalife Palace|
|Language||Spanish and/or English|
– One you have made the booking, we will meet you at our establishment ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT, where we will validate your voucher. The reception will be 15 - 20 minutes before starting the tour.
– The voucher can be presented either on paper or on you mobile phone.
– After the reception you will recieve the audio system and the traveler kit.
IMPORTANT: We are very punctual as Alhambra’s timetables are strict. All tours start at the scheduled time. If a client does not show up in the meeting point or arrives late, the client will lose their right to do the visit and no refund will be made.
- You can join a Day Tour with the following tickets:
- You can join the Night Tour with the following tickets:
– Regulations of the Board of Trustees of the Alhambra and Generalife. As you will see when you purchase your ticket, the Board of Trustees of the Alhambra asks visitors to identify themselves by name, surname and ID/Passport Tickets to the monument are are personal and non-transferable. This information must be provided correctly, being the visitor directly responsible in case of an error. Mandatory: Visitors must keep all along the tour the original accrediting documentation (ID, Passport, Driving License) Duplicates are not accepted. The information on the ticket must coincide with the visitor's documentation, in case of error, the Alhambra employees may prevent access to the monumental complex or cancel the visit during the tour. The organising company will not be responsible for any incidents that may arise from tickets that are not correctly nominated or contain an error.
– The ticket must be kept until the end of the tour., in case of loss or damage,you can not continue the tour. Tickets must be printed on paper. It is not allowed to carry a PDF on your mobile phone. In case you don't have them printed, you can do it at the Alhambra tickets office, before joining the tour. All you need is your booking number. In order to do it, you should arrive at the monument with enough time in advance. Please, note that the tour has a strict departure time.
– Ticket for minors: Children under 3 years old must bring their ticket regardless of their free admission. This ticket is available at the Alhambra tickets office.
– Over 65 years old, students, disabled people: All visitors who have tickets with some kind of discount must pick them up at the monument's tickets office, providing the documentation that accredits the discount on the ticket price.
We offer you the possibility to enjoy a great experience by knowing the Alhambra history, one of the greatest places in the world that has a lot to discover and that you will be able to do it with an experienced Official Guide.
If you have already purchased your tickets to visit the Alhambra, you have the opportunity to join a group in a quick and easy way to learn all the history of the Nasrid monument and discover each of its secrets.
With our Alhambra Tour since at an excellent price you will get a complete tour of the entire monument, an accredited Official Guide with many years of experience, the mandatory audio system for the guided visit and a traveler kit consisting of water and a small snack to recharge your batteries.
The Alhambra guided tour lasts approximately 3 hours, visiting each of its corners and discovering the history and anecdotes of this impressive place that amazes everyone who visits it.
So don’t think about it, enjoy an Alhambra guided tour if you already have tickets to the monument, join a group and live the great experience of getting to know thisr World Heritage Site.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookiesACEPTAR