09:00 to 18:00 hours from Monday to Sunday : +34 681 645 092 email@example.com
Emergency telephone number from Monday to Sunday from 18:00 to 22:00 : +34 681 645 092
Please select the inputs you need, for adults and children.
Before booking, please check the departure time of your visit here.
Note: If you can't find a visit for your schedule for Palacios Nazaríes, please contact us.
|Special Price Online Booking||Adults (+12 years): 15€ Children (3 -11 years): 10,50€ Babies (0-2 years): 0€|
|Meeting Point||We will receive the clients in our facilities: ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT located in Paseo de la Sabica 1, next to the Alhambra’s tickets office building, taxi stands and bus stops.|
|Before the Tour||Please, arrive at least 15 minutes in advance at our meeting point. Once there, we will assign you a group and we will give you the audio system and your traveller’s kit.|
|Tour’s duration||2:30h - 3h.|
|Tour Route||Nasrid Palaces, The Alcazaba, Medina, Palace of Charles V, The Partal Gardens and The Generalife|
|Language||English and/or Spanish|
- Visit with an official guide in a small group of people. A professional guide will offer you detailed information, in a pleasant and didactic way.
- A complete visit to the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Charles V Palace, The Partal Gardens and Generalife.
- Estimated duration of the visit: Around 3 hours
- Languages: Spanish and/or English
- Personalized assistance at our meeting point, ALHAMBRA MEETING POINT, next to the Alhambra tickets office, taxi stands and bus stops.
A perfectly signposted meeting point, easy to find and next to the Alhambra tickets office, where our professionals will help you.
- Visitor's gift 'traveller’s kit': We will give you our traveller’s kit: a bag with, a bottle of mineral water, some snacks to regain energy and a detailed map of the site.
- Individual sanitised audio/headphone system: A high quality system that allows you not to miss any detail of the explanation, while you take your pictures or enjoy the spectacular views.
- Once you have made your booking, we will meet you at our facilities, Alhambra Meeting Point, where we will validate your voucher. Please, remember to arrive 15/20 minutes before the start of the visit.
- You can display the voucher either printed on paper or on your mobile phone.
- The audio system and traveller's kit will be handed over to you upon reception.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are very punctual due to the Alhambra's timetable. All tours start at the scheduled time. Not attending the visit, as well as arriving later than the scheduled time, implies the loss of the tour and the non-refund of the amount paid.
- You can join a Day Tour with the following tickets:
- You can join a Night Tour with the following tickets:
–Regulations of the Council of the Alhambra: When purchasing a ticket, the Council of the Alhambra requests the visitors to indicate their name, surname and ID card/passport. Tickets to the monument are personal and non-transferable. This information must be provided correctly, being the visitor directly responsible in case of an error. Mandatory: Visitors must keep all along the tour the original accrediting documentation (ID card, passport, driving license). Duplicates are not accepted. The information on the ticket must coincide with the visitor's documentation. In the event of an error, the Alhambra employees may prevent access to the monumental complex or cancel the visit during the tour. The organising company will not be responsible for any incidents that may arise from tickets that are not correctly nominated or contain an error.
- The ticket must be kept until the end of the tour. In case of loss or damage, the tour cannot be continued. Tickets must be printed on paper. It is not allowed to carry a PDF on your mobile phone. In case you don't have them printed, you can do it at the Alhambra tickets office, before joining the visit. All you need is your booking number. In order to do it, you should arrive at the monument with enough time in advance. Please, note that the tour has a strict departure time.
- Tickets for minors: Children under 3 years old must bring their ticket, regardless of their free admission. This ticket is available at the Alhambra tickets office.
- Over 65s, students, disabled people: All visitors who have tickets with some kind of discount must pick them up at the monument's tickets office, providing the documentation that accredits the discount on the ticket price.
We hope that you can enjoy your Alhambra guided tour with absolute tranquillity, admiring each of its wonders and discovering every single detail of this World Heritage Site.
For this reason, we have implemented security measures that ensure the safety of our services, with all the hygiene measures to make your Alhambra guided tour a peaceful and relaxing experience.
We have carried out a rigorous analysis and implementation of all hygiene measures, employees training, adaptation of our facilities, digitalising all processes to minimise contact, cleaning and disinfection of all our equipment… Before each tour departure we make sure that all the people who are going on it are informed of the safety measures necessary to continue the guided tour.
Therefore, you can enjoy the Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces guided tour with your official guide who will show you all the charms of the place.
We offer you the possibility to enjoy a great experience knowing the history of the Alhambra, one of the great places in the world that has a lot to discover and that you will be able to do it with an experienced Official Guide.
Take a guided tour of the Alhambra in Granada if you have already bought your tickets
If you have already bought your tickets to visit the Alhambra, you have the opportunity to join a group in a quick and easy way to learn all the history of the Nasrid monument and discover each of its secrets.
With our Alhambra tour you will get a complete experience, since at an excellent price you will get a complete tour of the entire monument, go with an accredited Official Guide with many years of experience, the mandatory audio system for the guided tour and a traveler’s kit consisting of water and a small snack to replenish your strength.
The guided tour of the Alhambra lasts approximately 3 hours, visiting each of its corners and discovering the history and anecdotes of this impressive place that amazes everyone who visits it.
So do not hesitate, enjoy a guided tour of the Alhambra if you already have tickets to the monument, join a group and live the great experience of knowing this World Heritage Site.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookiesACEPTAR